Aimed at the recreational rider, the Shimano Steps E7000 (available from September) sits between the higher-end E8000 for more serious off-road riding and the E6000.
The E7000 groupset comes with the following features:
- 250W (Nominal Peak 500W)
- 60Nm Torque
- Limited to 25 km/h
- Weight 2.8 kg
- Low profile for offroad riding
- left-hand control switch for power/assistance settings (Off – Eco – Trail – Boost – Power Walk Assist)
- right-hand control for switching gears (Di2)
- Bluetooth LE / ANT private
- Various display functions including: time, assist mode, battery level, current speed, gear indicator (Di2 only), distance travelled, total mileage, ride time, estimated range and cadence.
- Compatible with SHIMANO STEPS components
- Wireless access from compatible smartphones or tablets using the Andriod/iOS E-TUBE app
- Lithium-ion battery
- 1,000 charge cycles
- 418 Wh or 504 Wh